The Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (UC3M), through its Vice Rectorate for Scientific Policy, has created a document which includes UC3M’s lines of activity developed within national and international R+D projects, patents and other research results in the field of energy, the environment and the climate. The map identifies the research activity of 43 research groups and laboratories, 2 institutes and a UC3M university service.
The R+D+i compiled in this document is multidisciplinary and includes work carried out in different fields of knowledge:
- Engineering: Bioengineering and Aerospace Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering and Chemical Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Telematics Engineering, Thermal and Fluids Engineering, Systems Engineering and Automation, Continuum Mechanics and Structural Analysis, Electronic Technology and Signal Theory and Communications.
- Humanities, Documentation and Communication: Communication and Geography.
- Law: Criminal Law and Public State Law.
- Economics: Economics, Business Economics and Statistics.
- Social Sciences: Social Analysis.
- Mathematics and Physics: Physics and Mathematics.
This new R+D+i map will create synergies between the University and the industrial sector.